Oxford nanoSystems announced its groundbreaking technology to the market with a targeted PR campaign. The DG team worked closely with major trade publications to ensure maximum coverage.
- PR Campaign
What Oxford nanoSystems said...
“The team at Digital Glue worked closely with us, crafting a press release that met the complex demands of the industry, whilst prioritising the newsworthiness of the story. The tailored campaign boosted our target market engagement from under 50% to a solid 80%. We also found new, qualified leads and caught the attention of potential investors.”
Oxford nanoSystems needed to reach potential buyers of its new coating technology which has a significant impact on the efficiency of producing green hydrogen.
- The company wanted to reach an audience across a range of industries.
- A key focus of the campaign was to reach investors in the hydrogen economy which meant expanding the press release outside of the traditional sectors.
- The coating technology that Oxford nanoSystems created was totally new to the market, and the benefits had only been confirmed by an independent study. It didn’t have any case studies yet.
Digital Glue worked collaboratively with Oxford nanoSystems to ensure the PR strategy met several demands. The press release had to get the right balance of scientific specificity, but communicated in a way that engaged journalists with a non-scientific background.
- Established rigorous KPIs to drive enquiries for the new coating technology.
- Identified key trade publications and relevant news desks in national publications.
- Created multiple versions of the press release, refocused to meet the varying needs of different audiences.
- Optimised the press release throughout the six weeks of outreach to maximise the results of the campaign.
Oxford nanoSystems achieved significant impact with the announcement of its new coating technology, resulting in a high volume of enquiries from industry leaders.
- Exceeded KPIs for secured coverage, with further publicity due to go live after the following the initial campaign.
- Had productive conversations with several national publications, opening the door for future coverage.
- Oxford nanoSystems received an influx of enquiries from key players in their industry, including some that they had previously not been able to reach.