With a targeted marketing plan, Digital Glue has helped Fotospeed grow their business to become the first-choice print solution for photographers.
Since beginning to work with Fotospeed in 2016, Digital Glue has helped the print solutions company continue their growth and they are now helping more photographers than ever before to print better pictures.Visit
- Social Media
What Fotospeed Said...
Digital Glue has always come to us with a clear strategic plan on how to achieve our targets and 99% of the time they achieve what they set out to. The working practices are 100% transparent and all goals and work are regularly reviewed and adjusted accordingly. Digital Glue has helped strategically position our brand in the market and it’s been a pleasure working with the entire team. Long may it continue
Sales director of Fotospeed
Fotospeed approached Digital Glue, having recognised our work with other photography brands in the market. They had three major challenges which were holding back their business growth.
- They were lacking an ongoing press campaign to have Fotospeed featured regularly in photographic media.
- They lacked traffic and traction to their online store. They needed to improve SEO on the Fotospeed website and create a consistent programme of content creation to help drive more traffic.
- They didn’t have a great social media presence – in particular on Facebook. Facebook lends itself to a more visual style of content, which is highly important for the photography market.
We implemented a three-pronged attack using content marketing, PR and social media marketing to help them achieve their goals.
We built their media presence with targeted PR and digital PR:
- Product reviews programme
- Press outreach and press meetings
- Regular news and product launches
- Campaigns allied to Fotospeed’s target market and brand ethos
We implemented a programme of regular and consistent content marketing including:
- Influencer content from photographers
- Video content
We helped Fotospeed growing their social presence:
- An image-led, inspiration focussed Facebook page
- Utilisation of the existing Fotospeed brand ambassador programme
- A Facebook community for customers to talk all things printing
- Giveaways and competitions
- Facebook Live Q&As with Fotospeed photographers