Digital Glue bolsters Fotospeed’s presence and reputation with an interactive eBook, increasing web traffic by +11K users and newsletter subscribers by +4K.
- Graphic Design
What Fotospeed said...
“ The Art of Printing eBook has proven to be an invaluable asset, setting us distinctly apart from our competitors. This comprehensive resource not only adds significant value to our customers but also solidifies our position as industry experts. We couldn’t be more pleased with the results.”
Fotospeed requested a piece of interactive multimedia content that effectively conveyed its extensive technical expertise that would drive website traffic and improve brand awareness.
Additionally, they needed the content to:
- Showcase its well-established and highly regarded reputation for quality, service, and support throughout the process from purchase to print.
- Establish Fotospeed as the foremost authority in printing and paper solutions.
- Position the company as the go-to choice for photographers seeking photography papers, expert advice, and exceptional customer care.
- Share top-class advice to simplify the printing process by using existing content in a digestible format.
- Provide an evergreen solution for hosting the eBook on Fotospeed’s website that didn’t require a subscription and enabled embedded video.
- Increase web traffic to boost brand visibility and enhance customer engagement to improve brand perception and foster a sense of belonging among Fotospeed’s customers.
To enhance Fotospeed’s brand presence in the photographic industry, we took a multifaceted approach that incorporated collaboration, effective communication, and anticipating customer needs to:
- Design a creative and interactive eBook that would further enhance Fotospeed’s brand and elevate their presence in the photography industry.
- Meticulously curate and collate content from various sources, including existing blogs, features, research, and interviews, with the support of Fotospeed’s technical team.
- Preempt customer needs by covering all aspects of the printing process, from capture, screen, paper, print to display, to provide photographers with an extensive resource.
- Coordinate Fotospeed’s ambassador network to conduct interviews to incorporate practical guidance and reinforce the credibility of the eBook.
- Seamlessly embed the eBook on Fotospeed’s website without long-term investment by sourcing and implementing FlipBuilder.