For the launch of Datacolor’s Spyder X2 Elite and Spyder X2 Ultra, Datacolor utilised Digital Glue’s PR and influencer skills and connections. This allowed it to reach its target audience and amplify its brand awareness in the UK and EU market.
- PR & Influencer Marketing
What Datacolor said…
“Digital Glue ensured the launch went smoothly and that we made a massive impact within our target audience. By utilising their connections in the press and with influencers, Digital Glue dramatically increased our brand awareness and boosted sales.”
Senior Marketing Manager EMA
Datacolor needed to launch its latest product, the Spyder X2 Ultra and Spyder X2 Elite, to the photography and videography market.
- Datacolor sought to enter the videography market, a new sector for the company, while maintaining strong relationships in the photography industry
- The challenge involved reaching the target audience, increasing brand awareness, and achieving sales targets for the new product launch
- Digital Glue needed to leverage existing industry contacts and expand its network to establish partnerships with new contacts
- Ambitious KPIs were set for live coverage, both from influencers and the press, necessitating the consultation of contacts and further network expansion
Digital Glue employed strategic influencer engagement and set rigorous KPIs to drive Datacolor’s successful product launch
- Established rigorous KPIs to achieve objectives and drive sales for the Spyder X2 Ultra and Spyder X2 Elite launch
- Identified and engaged influential figures in the UK and EU photography and videography industry with strong social media presence
- Leveraged Instagram to reach a wide audience and attract new followers to Datacolor
- Utilised influencer content to complement traditional media reviews and provide authentic and relatable messaging
- Implemented pre-launch strategies, including NDAs, to ensure timely content and reviews from relevant press and social media creators