Specialising in finding the right voice for certain projects, The Voiceover Gallery knows the importance of communication. The UK-based company works with voice talent, production and advertising companies across the globe to help businesses get their message across through the power of Voice, Language and Sound.
The Voiceover Gallery approached Digital Glue in June 2021, with the objective of developing a new visual strategy. The new visual strategy needed to focus on logo identity and creative execution, and to coincide with the launch of its flagship London Studios on 9th September, 2021.
With the business not facing a rebrand for 17 years, the logo and branding had become outdated, and did not represent The Voiceover Gallery’s vision. It was also vital that the new branding highlighted all of the services available; something which the previous style failed to do.
As a result, The Voiceover Gallery had the following requirements:
- To position itself as a standout partner for voice, language and sound projects through select messaging.
- To attract and retain the best voice talent through fun, relevant and fresh branding and messaging, while highlighting quality to the voice community.
Digital Glue took full advantage of the opening of the Soho studios, which provided a blank canvas for a brand refresh. Working with The Voiceover Gallery, Digital Glue created a selection of brand assets, a style guide and a brand book, including tone of voice and messaging, to establish a clear and consistent brand identity.
The logo was modernised with a refined colour palette, created by working together with TVG to ensure we found the perfect fit. The previous speech bubble elements were maintained, but were met with an addition of voice, language and sound attributes to ensure all aspects of the brand were fed to the audience.
The messaging for The Voiceover Gallery was also updated to fit the desired tone of voice. This resulted in upbeat, quirky and personable messaging that still instilled quality and confidence.
The following brand attributes were communicated through the visual strategy as well as the messaging:
- FUN AND VIBRANT to work with.
- NO NONSENSE and to the point.
- PERFECTIONISTS. We take pride in what we do and always deliver quality.
- GET IT DONE. We roll up our sleeves, get stuck in at the 11th hour and get the job done.
- UNIQUE EXPERIENCE and a bit different. We think differently and solve problems differently. And offer flexibility. That’s what makes us special.
- WE CARE. Your project is our project. That’s how we operate. We always do the right thing to make sure the output is exactly what you want (and need) and don’t quibble about the little things. These little things are what matter and what make it great.
The Voiceover Gallery now has a clear presence both online and in person. The launch of their new studio in London was met with a brand new look with new logos and colour palette, matching the updated identity on social media, the website and in newsletters. Now, The Voiceover Gallery has a strong brand identity that’s easily recognisable to its target audience, whilst also highlighting the work they do.
Comments from the Client
“Our rebranding was an incredibly important exercise and we came to DG following a bad experience with another company that simply hadn’t understood us. We were at our wits end and in a battle against time. Within a week we had 4 great options to select from which is exactly what we had hoped for – we have had nothing but compliments on our new branding.”
– Marylou Thistleton-Smith