First Intuition is the UK’s leading professional education provider, specialising in Accountancy and Finance courses. In addition, First Intuition delivers a wide range of management and leadership training courses.
- First Intuition is a professional education provider.
- Specialising in accountancy courses for all levels and abilities.
- First Intuition’s goal is to develop financially fluent professionals, equipped for a long and successful career in accountancy and finance.
- First Intuition offers courses delivered either online, online live or in one of its many classrooms throughout the UK.
- First Intuition’s main office is based in London with study centres all over the UK.
Having established itself as both an online and offline training provider, First Intuition already knew the importance of a digital marketing strategy and the potential impacts that Google Ads can have on business. This was brought about as a result of having these already in place. First Intuition approached Digital Glue in Feb 2019 with the following requirements:
- Revamp the existing Google Ads, which consists of:
- A full account audit
- Review of paid advertising strategy
- Advertising account restructure, to maximise conversions and reduce total ad spend
- Monitor and maintain a strong organic performance of the website
- Establish a mechanism which allows them to track specific sales generated from the paid ads and organic traffic
- Ongoing and proactive management of both PPC and SEO
First Intuition wanted to measure a client-first approach with bespoke reporting to see if it would enable them to generate an increase in sales.
We had a kick-off meeting where we consulted with the client to create a bespoke reporting template for both weekly and monthly reporting, which allowed First Intuition to remain reactive to new leads to deliver the highest standard of service to their students; which is something ingrained in the heart and soul of the First Intuition brand.
The first step for Digital Glue was auditing, which includes:
- Audit the whole Google Ads account
- Audit the whole website with a technical SEO audit
As part of these audits, we identified a number of key opportunities which highlighted the need for:
- New ad campaigns on both Google’s Search Network and Google’s Display Network
- A long term SEO strategy, which would help increase the success of social media strategies as well as paid marketing thanks to well optimised landing pages
This enabled Digital Glue to devise a plan of action, consisting of:
- Quick wins that would impact the account directly and immediately
- Long term plans which would establish a solid framework for continued growth of the business
To follow this, we identified a need to set up and deploy analytics tracking tools within the website to measure the performance of all website traffic, including that from Google Ads, social media and organic search.
We successfully increased sales of First Intuitions courses and services by 35%. Through our collaborative work, we managed to surpass the initial target of increasing sales by 30%.
Over time, we decreased the average cost per click to increase the number of new users and sales.
The increase in sales and new users was acquired through all channels, including Organic, Paid Search, Social and Direct; this signifies that collaborative work significantly helps with increasing brand awareness, which has resulted in:
- 39% increase in new users
- Organic Traffic: +19%
- Paid Search Traffic: +92%
- Impressions: +156%
- Conversions: +24%
- Social Traffic: +118%
- Direct Traffic: +71%
Comments from the Client
“A fantastic digital marketing agency. We have worked with a number of organisations over the years and Digital Glue are head and shoulders above the rest in terms of professionalism, responsiveness and expertise. We have seen more than 90% increase in impressions year on year and more than 76% increase in clicks to our website since we started working with Digital Glue. Don’t look any further if you need someone to support your business with PPC or SEO”
Rosie (Head of Marketing)