Digital Glue have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join our growing team.
Working at Digital Glue gives you the opportunity to work on some amazing projects and clients and the chance to develop your existing skills to become a top-class developer.
Person specification – Essential:
• Attention to detail alongside good time and project management skills
• Extensive knowledge of PHP
• Fluent in HTML, SASS, SCSS
• Experience in WordPress and building custom WordPress themes from scratch
• E-commerce development – e.g Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce
• Knowledge and experience of 3rd Party API integrations
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices and the ability to direct the
design/styling of web pages
• Experience developing responsive HTML email templates across commonly used platforms, e.g. Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp etc.
• Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from colleagues and clients
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• A sense of humour
• Able to manage a fast-paced workload, communicate across teams and understand written and verbal instructions
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to manage multiple projects, workload and priorities
• Must be comfortable dealing with Senior level people including clients
• Can translate development language into clear, simple explanation for clients
• Experience project managing website development to time and budget
Person specification – Beneficial:
• Knowledge of SEO best practice for web usability, accessibility and performance
• Exposure to MVC frameworks